The Best Time to Detox is Now
Prepare Now for Spring with a Homeopathic Detox, Cell Salts, and Natural Vitamins
Late winter is a great time to embark on a program of detoxifying and revitalization. A detox is like a clean slate, it rids the body of waste and toxins after indulging in holiday foods and cutting back on exercising. It increases energy levels, provides the boost needed to carry out new year’s resolutions, and sets the stage for more outdoor activities and warmer temperatures. Combine it with the finest in mineral support from Schuessler Cell Salts and our superfood-based vitamins with enzymes!
Detox Escort - Homeopathic Drainage Formula
Detox Escort is a combination of natural homeopathic ingredients which best stimulate and cleanse the major waste-removing organs - liver, colon and small intestine, lymphatic system, kidneys, skin, lungs, and more. Thorough yet gentle, it helps eliminate disease causing microorganisms, reduce hypersensitivities, lose weight, and stimulate primary body systems and functions. Take 15 drops, ideally for six weeks, in the morning and evening. A must for allergy sufferers to prepare for spring!
Cell Salts to Improve Nutrient Absorption
The 12 Cell Salts are ideal to add to any detox program. Prepared homeopathically, they are easily digestible and do not cause excess intake but regulate the intake of both minerals and vitamins from your food.
The 3 Calcium Salts support the growth and maintenance of the structural systems of the body - bones, skin, muscles, mucous membranes, and veins. The 3 Kali/Potassium Salts attend to the nerves and connect body and emotions. The 3 Sodium Salts regulate overall hydration and the acidic and alkaline levels of bodily fluids. Ferrum Phos controls inflammation, Magnesium Phos nourishes muscles and nerves, and Silica supports the health of skin, hair, and nails.
If you are still becoming familiar with the cell salts, Bioplasma, which is a combination of all 12 minerals, may be the best way of incorporating the cell salts into a full body detox. If you are looking for the key cell salt you can't do without, choose Calcarea Phosphorica which is often prescribed by health practitioners as a restorative or to complement an immunity-boosting regimen.
Natural Vitamins & Enzymes While You Detox
It is recommended to take only a first-rate, superfood-based multivitamin during your detox. Vita-Female and Vita-Male are made from fresh herbs, food, and pristine soil without damaging fillers and chemicals. A natural supplement with vitamins, minerals, and enzymes - especially as you progress through your detox - can ensure a healthy balance of nutrients. It will supplement a lack in your diet from eating new foods and leave out others in your detoxing program as well as from less available “power foods” in the winter and less time spent outdoors in the sunshine.
Healthy Foods & Habits While You Detox
- Drink at least half a gallon of water or non-stimulating tea every day. Consider adding several tablets of Bioplasma.
- Include fiber in your diet. Some healthy fiber-rich foods are flaxseed, bran, berries, whole grains (quinoa, amaranth, millet), lentils, chickpeas, and deep green, leafy vegetables.
- Snack on fruits and raw vegetables.
- Add one or two powerful antioxidant-rich foods to your meals such as garlic, kale, nuts, and wild blueberries.
- Eat a small meal for dinner, preferably by 7:00 pm or as early as possible.
- Eliminate or, at the least, minimize consumption of the following substances: alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, processed sugar, artificial preservatives.
- Exercise for 20 or 30 minutes a day with a home yoga practice, a vigorous walk, or a visit to the gym.
- Detoxing is tiring for the whole body. Get extra rest by going to bed a little bit earlier than usual or by taking a power nap.
- De-stress once a week by taking a bath, getting a massage, listening to music, or any other activity which relaxes and recharges your center.
- Oxygenate your body by performing a breathing exercise once a day, either as part of your exercise routine, before a de-stressing exercise, or before bed.
Please note: Product descriptions have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.