3 Healthy Gift Ideas for Your Valentine
This Tuesday is the day to let your main squeeze know you care. Here are three great ways you can make your Valentine feel special this week, and/or help your special someone find a gift that's perfect for you.
- Give or suggest a HomeopathyStore gift card. They are easy to give and redeem and allow everyone to choose just what they want.
- Make your Valentine an easy dessert that is delicious and on the healthy side (scroll down for three amazing recipes). Consider making it together.
- Think of three reasons why you love your Valentine so much and let them know just why they are so special. Remember: As you sow, so you will reap.
1. Give a Gift Card
An e-gift card from HomeopathyStore is an immediate and thoughtful way to show how much you or your partner cares.
- Select the Valentine's Day E-Gift Card.
- Pick a dollar amount.
- Place your order.
- Receive an email instantly with the gift card to print or forward.
The recipient can choose just what's right for them to boost their health and vitality. Here are three of our best-selling natural remedies and liquid vitamins so far in 2023:
12 Cell Salts Combination
2. Surprise Your Valentine with a Delicious Dessert or Make it Together
Here are three super easy recipes that make excellent Valentine's Day treats.
Avocado Chocolate Coconut Mousse
This vegan and gluten-free chocolate dessert is mostly avocado but makes a creamy, rich chocolate delight!
Ingredients1 cup of vegan dark chocolate
2 large ripe avocados, chopped
1/3 cup cocoa powder
2 tbsp of maple syrup
6 oz of canned coconut milk
1 cup of fresh berries
- Melt the chocolate by placing in a glass measuring cup and heating on medium in a microwave for about 60 seconds.
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth for about 1-2 minutes.
- Scoop the mouse into glass serving cups and garnish with berries.
- Set the finished glass serving cups with mouse and berries in the refrigerator for about an hour to get more firm before enjoying.
Chocolate Chia Oat Breakfast Pudding
This is another vegan and gluten free delicious and nutritious dessert. This creamy pudding can even be made the night before and then eaten for breakfast.
Ingredients3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
1/3 cup of boiled water
1 can of coconut milk
1 cup of water
1/2 cup of chia seeds
1/2 cup of oats
7 tbsp of maple syrup
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 tsp of cinnamon
1 cup of fresh berries
- In a large glass measuring cup, combine the cocoa powder and 1/3 cup of boiled water. Stir until smooth.
- Add in the coconut milk, 1 cup of water, chia seeds, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and cinnamon until there are no lumps, about 3 minutes.
- Pour the contents into a high-powered blender and blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Scoop into glass serving cups and garnish with berries. Place the cups in the refrigerator at least 4 hours to thicken before eating.
Chocolate Coconut Covered Bananas
Your Valentine will go bananas over this easy-to-make dessert!
Ingredients6 large peeled bananas cut in half
1 cup of chocolate chips
1/2 cup of coconut oil
1/2 cup of coconut shreds
1/2 cup chopped pecans
Maraschino cherries as garnish
- Freeze the bananas on a tray lined with parchment paper. About 3 hours.
- Heat the chocolate chips and coconut oil together in a glass measuring cup in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Stir well with a whisk for one minute.
- If the chocolate and coconut oil are not completely melted, heat in the microwave for another 30 seconds. Stir well with a whisk for one minute.
- Dip each frozen banana into the chocolate.
- Immediately sprinkle the chocolate bananas with coconut shreds and pecans. Garnish with cherries.
- Place the delicious looking bananas back onto the tray lined with parchment paper.
- Place back in the freezer for about 20 minutes before eating.
3. Let Them Know Why You Think They Are So Wonderful!
Think of three reasons why you love your uniquely special Valentine and let them know! Say it in a poem, whisper it in their ear, or write it in icing on your dessert! You know just what to do to make them smile. 😙
HomeopathyStore gift cards make mindful gifts that are easy to buy and delightful to receive. Combine a gift card with a delicious dessert and let your loved one know just why you think they are so special this Valentine's Day.
Happy Valentine’s Day!