GI probiotic support; 6 powerful probiotic strains to support healthy digestion and gut bacteria levels*
Content: 60 vegetarian capsules
Provolux is a dietary supplement and a 9.2 billion CFU blend of 6 potent probiotic strains which helps restore a healthy balance of helpful bacteria in the gut or intestines. A healthy intestinal microflora helps
- relieve digestive problems such as gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, and IBS,
- regulate metabolism and appetite,
- level hormone imbalances,
- control blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar levels,
- strengthen the immune system,
- increase focus and emotional health.
The metabolism of important vitamins and minerals from your diet is only possible when sufficient amounts of gut flora or bacteria are present in the intestines. Illness, poor diets, antibiotics, other medications, or too little exposure to natural environments can severely deplete the levels of helpful bacteria in the gut, thus causing vitamin deficiencies, constipation, and other digestion-related ailments. Provolux is composed of 6 potent probiotics - L. Acidophilus, B. Bifidum, S. Thermofilus, L. Salivarius, L. Plantarum, and L. Rhamnosus - all necessary bacteria for gastrointestinal health. Also see pancreatic enzyme supplement Prolipamy for well-rounded digestive support.
Provolux is a product of HelloLife, an Applied Life Science and Natural Health & Wellness company in the U.S. dedicated to providing the finest class of natural, safe, and effective supplements available.
MADE WITH NO HARSH CHEMICALS, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, COLORS, OR PRESERVATIVES. FREE OF WHEAT, GLUTEN, CORN, SOY, YEAST, AND STARCH.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily. For optimal results, take a capsule one hour before a meal twice a day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For adults and children 8+
Service Size: 2 capsules
Amount per Serving
9.2 billion CFU (at time of manufacture)
Proprietary probiotic blend 500 mg** L acidophilus, B. bifidum, S. thermophilus, L. salivarius, L. plantarum, L. rhamnosus
** Daily Value not established.
CFU= Colony Forming Units
Other Ingredients: magnesium stearate, rice flour, vegetarian capsule
Does not contain: Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Yeast, Starch, Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Preservatives
If you have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Store in a cool, dry place.
Refrigerate after opening.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
More than 100 million Americans suffer from digestive problems, and poor digestive health contributes to a host of other health conditions. This is because 80% of our body's immune system cells are located in the digestive tract.
While we like to think of bacteria as harmful, it is important to differentiate between good and bad bacteria. The term probiotics stands for many types of good gut bacteria that help digest carbohydrates, assist the absorption of fatty acids, help breakdown bile and cholesterol, and keep the troublesome bacteria in check.
Probiotics are especially helpful after a course of antibiotics, cortisone or steroid treatments, a poor diet, the consumption of artificial sweeteners, and exposure to stress.
Provolux combines 6 potent probiotic strains that may be lacking in your daily diet:
- L. Acidophilus: Lactobacillus acidophilus helps break down sugars and lipids, such as fats and cholesterol. Studies say it helps produce vitamin K and the enzyme lactase. It also assists in regulating bowel movements, establishing female sexual PH balance, and strengthening immune defense.
- B. Bifidum: Bifidobacterium bifidum supports healthy levels of B vitamins and vitamin K and helps improve digestion, the look of your skin, liver function, and immunity.
- S. Thermophilus: Streptococcus thermophilus helps break down milk sugars, thus supporting non-bloating, non-gassy digestion of dairy products. It also ups our immunity and is said to help children grow and develop.
- L. Salivarius: Apart from supporting digestion and immunity, Lactobacillus salivarius is said to support healthy teeth, gums, breath and skin.
- L. Plantarum: Lactobacillus plantarum supports healthy digestion and immunity. It is also used to improve emotional balance and healthy circulation.
- L. Rhamnosus: Lactobacillus rhamnosus has been studied widely and is said to support a healthy, non-allergenic immune response to foods. It also benefits the respiratory system, the skin, and is said to help with weight management as well as emotional balance.