Alleviates feelings of worry and fear, performance anxiety, grief over lost relationships, minor panic attacks, and onsets of depression*
Content: 80 pellets
Homeopathic remedy for anxiety. When you feel apprehensive, worried, nervous, or sad, Anxiety Relief helps to
- let go — change what you can and let the rest be,
- slow down anxious and racing thoughts,
- find courage, strength, and hope,
- take a break and refocus your mind on something joyful,
- seek social interactions, caring relationships, and happiness.
Anxiety Relief is a holistic remedy treating body and mind. It combines homeopathy's best known ingredients for anxiety, nervousness, and fearfulness — such as Aconitum nap., Argentum nit., Chamomilla, and Ignatia. It works without side effects and is safe to take with other medicines. Prepared from natural sources for a healthy lifestyle.
Turn tube upside down. Twist cap to break the seal, or peel off the small portion of the label along the perforated line. Hold tube vertically and keep twisting cap to release the desired number of pellets.
Take 3-5 pellets 3 times a day or as needed away from meals, letting pellets drop directly from the cap into your mouth. Allow pellets to completely dissolve in your mouth. Children under 12 years of age use half of the adult dose or as directed by your doctor.
Active homeopathic ingredients: Aconitum nap. 30C, Argentum nit. 12C, Arsenicum alb. 30C, Chamomilla 12C, Coffea tosta 9C, Gelsemium 9C, Ignatia 9C
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose/lactose
Dietary restrictions? See Relaxagen for our liquid anxiety and stress reduction remedy.
If symptoms persist or worsen or if pregnant or nursing, consult a professional healthcare provider. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
Anxiety is a mood state and a natural part of life. It is considered a normal reaction to stress, helps us deal with difficult situations, e.g. at work or at school, and alerts us to impending danger. However, when feelings of anguish, fear, and worry begin to interfere with our daily routines, they prohibit us from relaxing and enjoying life, hurt our relationships, lower our work performance, and may over time lead to more severe mental and physical conditions.
Recurring anxiety often causes depression, insomnia, digestive problems, headaches, bruxism (teeth grinding), substance abuse, and more.
We are more prone to develop feelings of anxiety if we have been exposed to stress, in the form of a big event — e.g. a serious illness or death in the family — or via smaller long-term stressful situations, such as worries about our future or finances. See Stress Relief for more information.
In addition, the following people are more likely to suffer from anxiety: women, persons who have endured or witnessed trauma or abuse as a child, people who you have been over-exposed to medications or toxic substances, and individuals with blood relatives suffering from anxiety.
Anxiety, if left untreated, may lead to the following froms of anxiety disorder:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (persistent worries over minor or major concerns)
- Agoraphobia (fear of new places and situations)
- Social Phobias (anxiety triggered by a social or performance situation)
- Panic Attacks (sudden apprehension of an object or situation causing shortness of breath, heart palpitations, and feelings of impending disaster)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder/OCD (persistently recurring thoughts and images and/or an inescapable need to fulfill and repeat certain tasks and rituals)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder/PTSD (feeling of re-experiencing an extremely traumatic event combined with intense emotions and physical reactions)
The homeopathic remedy Anxiety Relief contains only natural ingredients that help ease your mind and increase your feeling of control, balance, and happiness before worries and fears start to control you. To support and enhance your recovery, fold the following healthy and natural activities into your daily routine:
- Slowly increase your level of daily exercise.
- Learn relaxation techniques such as yoga and meditation.
- Improve your diet.
- Get enough sleep.
- Plan your day and activities to stay organized and in control.
- Take breaks.
- Avoid alcohol, coffee, and tobacco.