High Blood Pressure Relief
Helps maintain healthy blood circulation and pressure*
Recommended: Get 4 for a 4-week supply
Content: 80 pellets each
Homeopathic remedy to help maintain healthy blood pressure and circulation. High Blood Pressure Relief supports your body holistically in
- reducing the force of the blood flow against your artery walls,
- maintaining blood pressure within the desired range,
- calming laborious, inharmonious action within the body,
- regulating the circulatory system.
High Blood Pressure Relief has been prepared in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and strictly complying with GMP and FDA regulations. It does not cause harmful side effects and is safe to take with other medicines. Made from natural sources for a healthy lifestyle.
Often purchased with natural dietary supplement, Hyperexol.
Turn tube upside down. Twist cap to break the seal, or peel off the small portion of the label along the perforated line. Hold tube vertically and keep twisting cap to release the desired number of pellets.
Take 3 to 5 pellets 3 times a day away from meals, letting pellets drop directly from the cap into your mouth. Allow pellets to completely dissolve in your mouth. Reduce frequency with improvement. Children under 12 years of age use half of the adult dose or as directed by your doctor.
Active homeopathic ingredients: Baryta carb. 4C, Belladonna 4C, Glonoinum 4C, Lycopus virg. 6C, Nux vomica 4C, Plumbum met. 4C
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose/lactose
If pregnant or nursing, consult a professional healthcare provider. Monitor your blood pressure regularly. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
High blood pressure (HBP) or hypertension is a common condition which occurs when the force of the blood flow against your artery walls is too high. HBP can strain your heart, lead to serious cardiovascular diseases such as a heart attack or stroke, and damage your arteries and kidneys.
HBP can only be detected at a blood pressure reading, and most people with high blood pressure experience no signs or symptoms. Over 70 million people in the United States age 20 or older, that is one in three adults, suffer from HBP.
Although the cause for developing hypertension is unknown for up to 95% of the cases, the following facts and statistics are known:
- High blood pressure/hypertension tends to run in families.
- HBP is often caused by and can contribute to the narrowing of the arteries.
- Constricted space and blockages in our arteries can frequently be linked to high levels of "bad" cholesterol in the blood. (See Cholestop for natural support with high blood cholesterol in addition to healthy blood pressure.)
- The risk of HBP increases as we grow older.
- Long-term exposure to stress triggers and aggravates hypertension. See Stress Relief for a homeopathic remedy to relieve your nervous system.
- HBP cases are more common and more serious among African Americans.
- Overweight and sedentary people are at a greater risk of developing hypertension.
- So are people who consume two or three alcoholic beverages a day, smoke, chew, or are exposed to tobacco in the form of secondhand smoke.
High Blood Pressure Relief is a smart, non-drowsy, and non-habit-forming natural remedy. It doesn't cause drug interactions and can be used together with conventional medications. High Blood Pressure Relief's natural ingredients increase your body's self-regulating forces and can help maintain healthy blood circulation. Also see, Hyperexol, a natural dietary supplement for healthy blood pressure with vital nutrients that may be missing in your daily diet.
In addition, regular blood pressure readings and the following healthy and natural lifestyle changes are a must for all hypertension patients:
- Eat healthy and decrease the amount of salt in your diet.
- Get regular exercise.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Reduce stress.
- Practice relaxation and breathing exercises.
- Don't smoke.
- Limit alcohol consumption.
- Monitor your blood pressure regularly at home.