Sorry, this product is temporarily sold out!
Digestive enzyme support; 8 plant-based pancreatic enzymes to assist with optimal digestion and nutrient absorption*
Content: 60 vegetarian capsules
Prolipmay is a dietary supplement and high-quality blend of 8 plant-based digestive enzymes - Protease, Lipase, Amylase, Hemicellulase, Lactase, Peptidase, Bromelain, and Papain. It supports
- optimal absorption of nutrients,
- a healthy metabolism and digestive system,
- non-gassy, non-bloating digestion of high fiber foods, beans, fatty foods, milk, and wheat,
- the action of the pancreas.
Prolipamy assists pancreatic enzyme secretion and proper digestion of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. It is recommended as daily nutritional support for people with digestive issues - especially heartburn, indigestion, IBS - and food sensitivities such as gluten and lactose intolerance, slow metabolism (if you gain weight despite a healthy diet), individuals on a high-fiber diet, e.g. vegetarians and vegans, and adults 50 years of age and older. Also see GI probiotic Provolux for digestive support.
Prolipamy is a product of HelloLife, an Applied Life Science and Natural Health & Wellness company in the U.S. dedicated to providing the finest class of natural, safe, and effective supplements available.
MADE WITHOUT HARSH CHEMICALS, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, COLORS, OR PRESERVATIVES. VEGETARIAN, FREE OF GLUTEN AND SOY.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with each meal. Do not exceed 3 capsules per day. For adults and children 12+
Service Size: 1 capsule
Amount per Serving
Peptidase (with Dipeptidyl peptidase IV activity) 15,000 HUT**
Protease 29,000 JUT**
Bromelain 180 GDU**
Papain 150,000 PU**
Amylase 11,750 PU**
Lactase 875 ALU**
Lipase 8,250 FIP**
Hemicellulase 150 HCU**
** Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: maltodextrin, vegetable cellulose (capsule), medium chain triglycerides
This product is vegetarian and free of gluten and soy.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
Digestive enzymes, together with multivitamins and probiotics, are key in supporting the function of the pancreas, a healthy bacterial balance in the gut, and an evened digestive system. Today, more health professionals emphasize the importance of optimal digestive health for increased overall wellness, including more energy, better skin, improved immune function, and a stronger mental as well as emotional health.
Several factors influence the secretion of pancreatic enzymes. Processed foods and poor nutrition affect enzyme numbers, and so do very healthy diets. High-fiber diets, such as a vegetarian and vegan diet, require more enzymes for digestion. In addition, there are enzyme-inhibiting raw foods that contain natural chemicals in order to protect plants from growing too quickly. In our body, these natural chemicals may naturalize some of the enzymes the pancreas produces.
Physical stress, such as illness and strenuous exercise, cause us to use up enzymes more quickly. And enzyme production declines as we age.
A low-functioning pancreas may result in numerous digestive ailments and malnutrition as the small intestine depends upon pancreatic enzyme production.
Prolipamy is composed of the following 8 natural plant-based enzymes to aid digestion and supplement the action of the pancreas when impaired or overworked. Also consider a diet low in fat and caffeine, and drink plenty of fluids to aid proper utilization of pancreatic enzymes.
- Protease: Protein-digesting enzyme helps defend against harmful bacteria, parasites, and yeast like candida.
- Lipase: Fat-digesting enzyme helps break down dietary fat and thus supports the non-gassy, non-bloating digestion of high-fat foods and meals.
- Amylase: Carbohydrate- and starch-digesting enzyme helps break down grains, potatoes, corn, and other vegetables.
- Hemicellulase: Fiber-digesting enzyme helps break down fiber-rich foods such as vegetables and whole grains.
- Lactase: An enzyme specifically designed to break down the milk sugar (lactose) in dairy products thus supporting the non-gassy, non-bloating digestion of dairy.
- Peptidase with DDP-IV Activity: Often called DPP4 or Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV. Breaks proteins into peptides and is linked to healthy immune and cellular function. It is also considered important for glucose (sugar) metabolism and healthy processing of gluten.
- Bromelain: Specific type of protease enzyme which helps to break down dietary proteins and is found primarily in the stems of pineapples.
- Papain: Another specific type of protease enzyme helping to break down dietary proteins and found in papaya fruit.