Lactose-free relief for anxiety, stress, physical exhaustion, emotional turmoil, fear, and sadness*
Content: 50 ml liquid drops
Homeopathic remedy for anxiety, stress, and fatigue. Relaxagen is a lactose-free, liquid remedy formulated to bring support and relief during and after high-pressure and nerve-weakening situations that cause
- physical exhaustion,
- mental strain,
- worry and emotional upset,
- social and performance anxiety,
- grief and loss.
Relaxagen drops calm body and mind, help you relax, and improve your sleep, concentration, and confidence. Natural and holistic and side effect free!
LACTOSE FREE, SUGAR FREE, VEGAN
Take 10 to 15 drops directly under the tongue, or in a glass of water, 3 times daily or as needed. Allow the medicine to remain in the mouth for 15 seconds before swallowing.
Active homeopathic ingredients: Aconitum napellus 30C, Argentum nit. 10X and 30C, Gelsemium 9C, Ignatia amara 9C, Kali phoshoricum 8X, Silicea 8X.
Inactive ingredients: Purified water, 20% Ethanol USP
If symptoms persist or worsen or if pregnant or nursing, consult a professional healthcare provider. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
One of the most common pieces of advice for those suffering from anxiety or stress is to “just relax”. Ironically, the ability to relax shrinks the more anxious and stressful feelings grow, so this seemingly obvious solution to stress is rarely that simple to apply.
When the body is stressed or anxious, it releases hormones which increase the heart rate and the breathing rate. There is a heightened awareness of outside stimuli combined with a diminished recognition of bodily discomfort and pain. Soon ordinary functions such as digestion and the immune response are put on hold. This is known as the “fight-or-flight response” as it is meant to help the body respond quickly in times of emergency. The problem is when long-term stress or chronic anxiety causes these responses to occur too frequently, they can result in a myriad of stress-related illnesses — heart disease, depression, digestive disorders, eczema and psoriasis, diabetes and chronic muscle pain, to name a few.
Taking Relaxagen can help to break the cycle of stress and anxiety. The natural ingredients in Relaxagen are key homeopathic remedies known to support body and mind in letting go, unwinding, finding courage and strength, and feeling balanced and whole again.
Consider to combine Relaxagen with simple lifestyle changes. Healthier habits help to ensure that relief is long-lasting and organic. Such changes could include regular exercise, taking time for hobbies and recreation, getting enough sleep at night, maintaining a healthy diet, and avoiding junk food, alcohol, and caffeine.
More Tips to Reduce Worry and Stress
It takes a conscious effort to calm the mind and body enough to allow the body’s natural and relaxed state to return, what is known as the “relaxation response”.
This term was conceived by cardiologist Herbert Benson to refer to the responses manifested when the body is in a state of calm. The specific responses, lowered heart rate and blood pressure, deep relaxed breathing, muscle repose, feelings of well-being and mental calm, can be encouraged through the practice of exercises such as the following:
- Yoga or tai chi. Both tai chi and certain forms of yoga (hatha yoga, yin yoga) use mindful exercises and breathing to relax the mind and body. Those new to the practice might find it helpful to attend classes first to learn the basic techniques and skills.
- Autogenic relaxation is a self-directed relaxation method useful when the environment is also stressful and getting away is difficult or impossible. Begin by imagining yourself in a peaceful, relaxed setting. Then, starting from your feet on up, concentrate on relaxing each body part in turn, until the whole body is relaxed and at peace.
- Guided relaxation is when you listen to and follow a therapist, i.e. in a group session or on an audio, who leads you into relaxation through breathing, guided exercises, and mantras.
- Breathing exercises. See our blog about abdominal breathing.
- Meditation. Here is a simple, effective meditation technique you can begin to practice today.
Proven Techniques to Help Manage Anxiety
- Accept your anxiety. Facing your anxiety instead of just trying to suppress or ignore it is the first step to reducing its effects in your life. Accepting that dealing with anxiety can be a long-term struggle will free you to focus on managing your anxiety instead of fighting it.
- Get organized: Make to-do lists, tidy your home and get rid of excess clutter. A clear space encourages a clear mind and will make you more efficient. Write important events down in a calendar or planner so no unnecessary mental power is spent on trying to remember deadlines and appointments.
- Plan ahead! Whether it's a day trip, a healthy meal, or tomorrow's work outfit, planning ahead will reduce last minute stress. Also, plan ahead for social activities with friends. Being social is important for our mental health, and preparing for it guarantees that relaxing occasions don't turn into something stressful.
- Make a list of worries and concerns. Sometimes putting anxieties on paper can help you identify real concerns from implausible fears.
- Get on a regular sleep schedule. Try to wake up and go to bed at the same time every night so that your body becomes trained to fall asleep at a certain time.
- Practice gratitude and regularly take time to recall the positive aspects of your life and situation.