Homeopathic Remedy for Anxiety
August Remedy Spotlight: Anxiety Relief
August is back-to-school month and an excellent time to help students and adults find ways to face new challenges with improved focus and confidence.
Anxiety Relief is our best-selling homeopathic remedy helping young and old control recurring worries, fears, and feelings of helplessness. More and more people are turning to homeopathy to naturally strengthen their emotional health. Anxiety Relief can often help quickly bringing you that relief you have been looking for when a day or several weeks, a simple task or a test seem overwhelming and unnerving. Easy to use and free of stimulates, Anxiety Relief is good to keep handy in your purse or trouser pocket.
Tip of the Month: Ways to Help Kids Focus
The following tips are for parents of children with attention problems, hyperactivity, impulsivity, and restlessness. Studies have shown that through proper nutrition and “brain exercises”, the important skills of prolonged focus, lengthened attention span, and following instructions can be developed, especially if the exercises are begun early, when the brain is still developing.
- Set a regular bedtime to ensure sufficient sleep. An inattentive, fidgety child can sometimes be a sleep-deprived child. Children can often seemed extra “wired” and active when they are actually over-tired.
- Play memory games, word games, and puzzles to encourage lateral thinking and making mental connections.
- Have regular “screen-time fasts” where all screens in the house are turned off and everyone plays a game, goes outside, or reads a book together. Prolonged periods of time with no external stimulus gives the brain space to learn how to focus without distraction.
- Enroll your child in an individual, discipline-based sport such as martial arts, tennis, or swimming.
- Before giving instructions to your child, make sure you have his or her full attention, use a special code word or action to alert the child that important information is coming.
Please note: Descriptions grounded in homeopathic practice. They have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Image courtesy of woodleywonderworks