High Blood Pressure Guard
Helps lower, control, and prevent high blood pressure (HBP), also called hypertension
Recommended: Get 4 for a 4-week supply
Content: 85 pellets each
Are you looking to keep a tab on your high blood pressure and to avoid harmful side effects or contraindications caused by conventional medicines? Natural homeopathic High Blood Pressure Guard supports your body naturally in
- reducing the force of the blood flow against your artery walls,
- maintaining blood pressure within the desired range,
- calming laborious, inharmonious action within the body,
- regulating the circulatory system.
High Blood Pressure Guard has been prepared in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and strictly complying with FDA regulations. It is is all-natural, effective, non-drowsy, non-habit forming, and safe to take with other medicines. Prepared from natural sources for a healthy lifestyle.
Turn tube upside down. Twist cap to break the seal, or peel off the small portion of the label along the perforated line. Hold tube vertically and keep twisting cap to release the desired number of pellets.
Take 3 to 5 pellets 3 times a day away from meals, letting pellets drop directly from the cap into your mouth. Allow pellets to completely dissolve in your mouth. Reduce frequency with improvement. Children under 12 years of age use half of the adult dose or as directed by your doctor.
Active homeopathic ingredients: Baryta carb. 4C, Belladonna 4C, Glonoinum 4C, Lycopus virg. 6C, Nux vomica 4C, Plumbum met. 4C
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose/lactose
If pregnant or nursing, consult a professional healthcare provider. Monitor your blood pressure regularly. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
High blood pressure (HBP) or hypertension is a common condition which occurs when the force of the blood flow against your artery walls is too high. HBP can strain your heart, lead to serious cardiovascular diseases such as a heart attack or stroke, and damage your arteries and kidneys.
HBP can only be detected at a blood pressure reading, and most people with high blood pressure experience no signs or symptoms. Over 70 million people in the United States age 20 or older, that is one in three adults, suffer from HBP.
Although the cause for developing hypertension is unknown for up to 95% of the cases, the following facts and statistics are known:
- High blood pressure/hypertension tends to run in families.
- HBP is often caused by and can contribute to the narrowing of the arteries.
- Constricted space and blockages in our arteries can frequently be linked to high levels of "bad" cholesterol in the blood. (See Cholesterol Watch to learn more about how to treat high cholesterol in addition to high blood pressure.)
- The risk of HBP increases as we grow older.
- Long-term exposure to stress triggers and aggravates hypertension. See Stress Absorber for a homeopathic remedy to relieve your nervous system.
- HBP cases are more common and more serious among African Americans.
- Overweight and sedentary people are at a greater risk of developing hypertension.
- So are people who consume two or three alcoholic beverages a day, smoke, chew, or are exposed to tobacco in the form of secondhand smoke.
High Blood Pressure Guard is a smart alternative to conventional medications which may cause unwanted side effects and drug interactions. High Blood Pressure Guard's natural ingredients can help you effectively control your hypertension and increase your body's self-regulating forces.
In addition, regular blood pressure readings and the following lifestyle changes are a must for all hypertension patients:
- Eat healthy and decrease the amount of salt in your diet.
- Get regular exercise.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Reduce stress.
- Practice relaxation and breathing exercises.
- Don't smoke.
- Limit alcohol consumption.
- Monitor your blood pressure regularly at home.